VMCC Competitions & Raffles
The VMCC organise 3 raffles per year all of which feature a great classic motorcycle as a first prize. The two main raffles which are open to both members and non members start in January & July every year & are drawn in June & December respectively. The third raffle is open to VMCC members only to “win a classic motorcycle for Christmas” & these tickets are distributed (to Members) in October every year.
You will find details of the current raffle below as well as finding links enabling you to buy tickets, see all the past winners and view the terms & conditions
The next raffle is to be announced soon......
Terms and Conditions of Raffle
- The Raffle is open to members and non-members. Tickets are distributed (to UK Postcodes excepting N Ireland)* via our monthly journal to members and to nonmembers via other publications. They are also available at shows and events attended by the VMCC Ltd, or any of its sections, and by telephone from the office, using a debit card only. *N Ireland comes under a different control body to other parts of the UK.
- Entry to the draw is not available to persons under sixteen years of age, or staff of the VMCC Ltd or their families.
- All tickets cost £1 and the maximum number of tickets which can be purchased directly by one individual is 100.
- All tickets for which we have received payment are entered into the draw, which takes place on the date advertised, at our offices at Allen House. The draw takes place in the presence of the General Manager, at least one other staff member and an independent, local, members of the Club.
- The Vintage Motor Cycle Club Limited promotes responsible gambling and makes an annual donation to RIGT (Responsibility in Gambling Trust) who provide education research and treatment for problem gambling.
- Complaints and disputes procedure is available from our office.