We use private cookies to improve your experience on this website. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of private cookies.
Coupes Moto Legende
Are you looking for something to replace this years Mallory Festival or 1000 bikes ? Here’s what you’re looking for – the “Coupes Moto Legende”
The VMCC is pleased to announce that after some years in the wilderness we are rebooting our relationship with this event and its organisers.
- It takes place annually just south west of Dijon at the Circuit Dijon Prenois and is fast becoming the event for Classic Motorcycles .
- We will be utilising the VMCC’s designated trackside garage and taking the clubs two “circuit dedicated” machines (Bailey Rudge 250 and the Velocette KSS 350.) to ride round on.
- This is not a racing event but a parade and reliability test for pre 1993 motorcycles.
- We already have several members who are coming with some beautiful machines so -
- If you want to find out more and / or participate with your own pre-1993 machine
- Or apply to use one of the clubs machines ( if available)
- Or just want to come along to watch.
Get in touch with Martin@vmcc.net
before March 7th for entry forms and prices. (the deadline is 14th March)
VMCC Allen House
|The Vintage Motor Cycle Club
Burton Upon Trent
Staffordshire DE14 1TR, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1283 540557
Membership +44 (0) 1283 495100
Shop Phone: +44 (0)1283 495101
Library Phone: +44 (0)1283 495111
VMCC Motorcycle Insurance: +44(0)121 274 5355
Fax: +44 (0)1283 510547
|Monday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday - 11:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday - 9:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
|Membership: Abi Park firstname.lastname@example.org
Library: Maddie Matei email@example.com
DVLA: Peter Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor/Small Ads/Advertising: Peter Henshaw email@example.com
Accounts/Direct Debits: Beverley Rushworth firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail/Transfers: Terry Woods email@example.com