The VMCC organise brilliant raffles of which feature a brand new motorcycle as a first prize plus other prizes all designed to appeal to the classic motorcyclist.
The next raffle is scheduled for December 2021 for a Royal Enfield Motorcycle. Tickets are next expected to be on sale before November.
In a new initiative, VMCC members will be entitled to participate in a new draw with the prize of a motorcycle paid for by savings from efficiencies in running the Club.
The prize of a motorcycle and the date of the draw will be at the Club's discretion. Arrangements will be promoted in the Journal.
Currently, the Club is looking at two motorcycles- The Royal Enfield Continental and the Fantic Caballero. Both machines were displayed at Founders Day July 2021
The winners of the September 2020 raffle are:
1st Prize of the Royal Enfield Interceptor - Dave Skellon
2nd Prize of the Snap-On Tool Chest - Stacey Lowe
3rd Prize of a year's subscription to Old Bike Mart/The Classic Motorcycle - Steve Bastock
4th Prize of a year's subscription to Classic Racer - Mr J Allen
Congratulations to all the winners and look out for our next raffle
Terms and Conditions of Raffle (2021)
- The Raffle is open to members and non-members. Tickets are distributed (to UK Postcodes excepting N Ireland)* via our monthly journal to members and to nonmembers via other publications. They are also available at shows and events attended by the VMCC Ltd, or any of its sections, and by telephone from the office, using a debit card only. *N Ireland comes under a different control body to other parts of the UK.
- Entry to the draw is not available to persons under sixteen years of age, or staff of the VMCC Ltd or their families.
- All tickets cost £1 and the maximum number of tickets which can be purchased directly by one individual is 100.
- All tickets for which we have received payment are entered into the draw, which takes place on the date advertised, at our offices at Allen House. The draw takes place in the presence of a Director, at least one other staff member and an independent, local, member of the Club.
- In the unlikely event of machine non-availability, the VMCC will offer a cash alternative at its sole discretion
- In the unlikely event of sales not exceeding costs, the VMCC will offer a cash settlement at its sole discretion.
- The Vintage Motor Cycle Club Limited promotes responsible gambling and makes an annual donation to RIGT (Responsibility in Gambling Trust) who provide education research and treatment for problem gambling.
Terms and Conditions of tickets awarded to Members for Draws and Raffles (2021/2022)
- Tickets may be awarded to current VMCC members. The cost of the ticket will be paid for out of part of the savings from efficiencies made by voluntary member participation in running the Club.
- The choice of prize and the date of the draw will be at the discretion of the Club and arrangements will be advertised in the Journal before the draw takes place.
- The motorcycles being considered are the Royal Enfield Continental and Fantic Caballero as displayed on Founders Day 2021.